THE VERY BEST SALISBURY STEAK
• 1 [10 1/2 ounce] cans campbells French onion soup.
• 1 1/2 pound ground beef.
• 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs.
• 1 egg.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste.
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
• 1/4 cup ketchup.
• 1 -3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, to taste.
• 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder.
• 1/4 cup water.
-In a large bowl, mix together 1/3 cup condensed French onion soup with ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt and black pepper.
-Shape into 6 oval patties.
-In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown both sides of patties.
-Pour off excess fat.
-In a small bowl, blend flour and remaining soup until smooth.
-Mix in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce and mustard powder.
-Pour over meat in skillet.
-Cover, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Follow me on Pinterest !