SAUSAGE, HASH BROWNS, AND CHEDDAR BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
• 32 ounces frozen shredded hashbrowns.
• 16 ounces breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled.
• 6 green onions, finely chopped.
• 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
• 12 eggs.
• 1/4 cup milk.
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
• 1 teaspoon salt.
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
-Grease the insert of a 6 – quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
-Layer 1/3 of the hashbrowns on the bottom, then season with salt and pepper.
-Top with 1/3 of the cooked sausage, then 1/3 each of the green onions and cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the cheese.
-In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
-Pour the egg mixture over the top of the hash brown, sausage and cheese layers in the slow cooker.
-Cook on low for 6 to 8hours, and it is normal for the edges to brown.
Follow me on Pinterest !