• 1 pound lean ground beef.
• 1 can Ranch Style beans.
• 1 (10-12 ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed [I didn’t use the whole bag.]
• 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes.
• 1 small onion, chopped.
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
• 1 package taco seasoning.
• 1 can cream of chicken soup.
• 1/2 cup water.
• sour cream and salsa for serving.
-Preheat oven to 325°degrees. In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. -Simmer over medium-low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
-Grease a 9 × 13 casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat/bean mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30minutes, or until bubbly.
-Let sit for 5 to 10minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
Follow me on Pinterest !