OLD FASHIONED GOULASH
• 2 Pounds ground beef or turkey.
• 3 Teaspoons minced garlic.
• 1 Large Yellow onion, diced.
• 2 1/2 cups water.
• 1/2 Cup beef broth.
• 1/3 Cup olive oil.
• 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce.
• 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes.
• 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning.
• 1 Tablespoon Adobo Seasoning.
• 3 Bay leaves.
• 1 Tablespoon seasoned salt.
• 1/2 Tablespoon black pepper.
• 2 Cups elbow macaroni, uncooked.
• 1 Cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
• 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
-In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked,,remove from heat.
-Add garlic, onions, olive oil & until meat is fully cooked.
-Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt, pepper and adobo seasoning. Mix well.
-Lower heat and cover – allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
-Add in the uncooked elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined.
-Cover once again and allow to simmer for about 30mins.
-Once cooked, remove the bay leaves.
-Add only the cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
-Add mozzarella right before serving.
Follow me on Pinterest !