JALAPENO POPPER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SLIDERS
• 1 package original King’s Hawaiian Rolls.
• 1 package Philadelphia Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread.
• 1 pound round steak, sliced into thin strips.
• salt and pepper to taste.
• 2 tablespoons oil.
• 1/2 white onion,(sliced).
• 1 green bell pepper,(sliced).
• 1 red sweet pepper,(sliced).
• 1 cup sliced white mushrooms (optional).
• 6 – 7 slices provolone cheese.
• 1/4 cup [1/2 stick] butter, melted.
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic.
• 1 teaspoon jalapeno mustard.
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
-Preheat the oven to 350°degrees F.
-In an 11 x 17 [or 9 x 13] casserole dish place the bottom halves of the King’s Hawaiian rolls.
-Spread the Philadelphia Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese -Spread over the rolls.
-Sprinkle the round steak with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
-In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the oil. When hot add the steak slices and cook for about 3 minutes.
-Turn and cook for another minute or two. Watch carefully because these thin slices of steak cook very quickly.
-Remove steak, and layer the steak over the jalapeno cream cheese covered rolls.
-In the same skillet as you cooked the steak, add the onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
-Spoon the cooked vegetables over the steak on the rolls.
-Place 6-7 slices of provolone cheese over the top of the vegetables.
-Spread the Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese spread on the top halves of the rolls.
-Place the top halves of the King’s Hawaiian rolls on top of the provolone cheese.
-In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, minced garlic, jalapeno mustard and worcestershire sauce. Brush over the tops of the rolls.
-Cover the pan with foil.
-Bake in a 350°degree oven for 10mins. Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10 more mins.
-Remove from the oven, slice into 12 sandwiches and serve hot.
Follow me on Pinterest !