HERE IS ANOTHER GREAT IDEA FOR A SANDWICH
• 1 1/2 Tablespoon Butter, Divided
• 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
• 1/4 Onion, Sliced
• 1/4 Bell Pepper, Sliced
• 1/4 cups Mushrooms
• 3 ounces, fluid Steak, Sliced And Cooked To Your Preference
• 2 Tablespoons Montreal Steak Spice
• 2 slices Rye Bread
• 3 ounces, fluid Mozzarella Cheese
• Ground Black Pepper And Sea Salt To Taste
• Old-Fashioned Creme Glaze
• 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
• 1-3 tablespoons of milk or cream-[depending on thickness of glaze wanted].
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet. Blend in the dry mustard, then sauté the onions, peppers, and mushrooms in the skillet until tender. Remove and set aside.
In the same skillet, throw down the slices of steak and sprinkle with the Montreal Steak Spice, salt and pepper, evenly on each side. Toss the steak for approximately 1 minute (or until cooked to your liking). Remove from heat.
Use the remaining butter to butter one side of each slice of rye; you don’t need much. Place the rye, buttered side down, on a 10 x 10 inch (approximately) sheet of tinfoil. Layer the sandwich with the steak first, the mozzarella cheese, and the vegetables. Close the sandwich and tightly wrap in tinfoil. Place on grill, and grill 2–3 minutes per side.👨🍳👨🍳ENJOY ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !