CREAMY CHICKEN RITZ CASSEROLE
• 3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast meat
• 1 can [10.75 ounce] cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
• 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers, crushed
• 1 stick [1/2 cup] butter, melted
• 2 tbs poppy seeds [optional.]
-Preheat oven to 350°degrees F. Lightly spray a 2.5–3 quart baking dish.
-In a large bowl, mix the soup and the sour cream until well blended. Fold in the shredded chicken.
-Turn into prepared pan. Top with cracker crumbs and poppy seed (if using). Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumbs.
-Bake for 25 to 30minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbly in the center.
-Serve with a green vegetable [I generally serve with fresh steamed broccoli.]👨🍳👨🍳ENJOY ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !