ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIE BAKE
• 5 med. potatoes, halved and quartered
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
• 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets [no need to thaw.]
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• 1 Tablespoon my house seasoning [equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper…combine and store in an airtight container]
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons italian seasoning
• 1 Pound italian sausage links
-Lightly spray a 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
-Place all the veggies in the dish and add the olive oil and seasonings.
-Use your hands and toss the veggies to coat them with the oil and seasonings.
-Place the sausage links over the top of the veggies.
-Cover with tinfoil and place in a 425°degree oven for 40mins. Remove and uncover and return to the oven for 15mins.
-Remove and turn the sausages over and return to the oven for an additional 15mins.
👇👇😍😍 Join our group we share always amazing 😍😍👇👇