CARAMEL STUFFED KRISPY TREATS
• 14 Ounce(s) caramel kraft bits.
• 14 Ounce(s) sweetened condensed milk.
• 8 Tablespoon(s) butter.
#Rice Krispy Layer:
• 12 Tablespoon(s) butter, halved.
• 10 cup(s) Rice Krispies, halved.
• 8 cup(s) mini marshmallows, split in half.
• Additional 2 cups mini marshmallows for sprinkling.
-Line 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
-Microwave the caramel bits, butter and condensed milk until melted and smooth when stirred.
#Rice Krispy Treats:
-Microwave 6 Tablespoons butter and 4 cups marshmallows just a minute and stir until melted. Stir in cereal and press into pan.
-Pour on the caramel.
-Sprinkle on the additional 2 cups marshmallows and pop in freezer for 15 minutes.
-Use the remaining krispy ingredients and repeat directions.
-Press this layer on top of the marshmallows and caramel layer and return to the freezer for 15minutes.
-Switch to the fridge and let set up for a few hours.
-Cut into nice big squares!
Follow me on Pinterest !