CARAMEL BUTTER-PECAN BARS
• 2 cups all – purpose flour.
• 1 cup packed brown sugar.
• 3/4 cup cold butter.
• 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans.
• 1 [12 ounce] jars caramel ice cream topping, warmed.
• 1 [11 1/2 ounce] packages milk chocolate chips.
-Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Top with pecans; drizzle warmed caramel topping evenly over pecans.
-Bake at 350° F for 15-20minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Place on wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 5minutes, then spread chocolate chips over caramel – pecan layer.
-Cool for at least 6hours at room temp or until chocolate has set [chilling may cause chocolate to appear dull]. Cut into bars.