• 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes [ie 30 oz bag Ore-Ida Country Style Hash Browns.]
• 2 cups shredded cheddar-jack cheese.
• 1 pound cooked crumbled sausage.
• 1/2 cup chopped green onions.
• 8 eggs, beaten.
• 2 [12 fluid ounce] cans evaporated milk.
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
-Preheat oven to 350°degrees F [175°degrees C]. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
-Arrange hash brown potatoes evenly in the bottom of the prepared dish.Sprinkle with cheese, sausage, and green onions.
-In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk, pepper, and salt.Pour the egg mixture over the potato mixture in the dish. The dish may be covered and refrigerated at this point for several hours or overnight.
-Bake for covered, 40-45minutes [or 55-60minutes if made ahead and chilled) in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, remove foil last 10minutes to brown the top. Let stand 5minutes before serving.ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !