AIR FRYER CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN SANDWICH
• 2 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts pounded.
• 1/2 cup Dill Pickle Juice.
• 2 Eggs.
• 1/2 cup Milk.
• 1 cup All Purpose Flour.
• 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar.
• 1 teaspoon Paprika.
• 1 teaspoon Sea Salt.
• 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
• 1/4 teaspoon Ground Celery Seed ground.
• 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil extra virgin.
• 1 Oil Mister.
• 4 Hamburger Buns toasted/buttered.
• 8 Dill Pickle Chips or more.
• 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper for spicy sandwiches
-Place chicken into a Ziploc Baggie and pound, so that the whole piece is the same thickness, about 1/2 inch thick.
-Cut chicken into two or three pieces [depending on size.]
-Place chicken back into Ziploc baggie and pour in pickle juice. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
-In a medium bowl, beat egg with the milk.
-In another bowl, combine flour and all spices.
-Using tongs, coat chicken with egg mixture and then into flour mixture, making sure pieces are completely coated. Shake off excess flour.
-Spray the bottom of your Air Fryer with Oil.
-Place chicken into air fryer and spray the chicken with Oil.
-Cook at 340°degrees for 6minutes. Using silicone tongs, carefully flip the chicken and spray with Oil.Cook for 6 more minutes.
-Raise the temperature to 400°degrees and cook for two minutes on each side.
-Serve on buttered and toasted buns, with 2 pickle chips and a small dollop of mayonnaise, if desired.ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !