• 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes……
• 14 ounces, smoked sausage, thinly sliced.
• 1 small onion, chopped.
• 1/2 c. chopped bell pepper [red or green].
• 1 clove garlic, minced.
• 1/4 c. chicken stock.
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons, paprika.
• 1/4 Teaspoon ,each salt and pepper.
• 1/4 Teaspoon, dried parsley.
• 2 Tablespoons, veg. oil.
-In a large skillet heat oil…add in the smoked sausage
and cook, turning often till browned on edges.
Remove meat from skillet and add in the potatoes and
cook over med.high heat till they begin to brown and
become tender. Add in the onions, pepper and garlic
cooking for about 5minutes then add in the chicken
stock and cover. Cook for about 5-6minutes, stirring
occasionally. Remove cover and check potatoes for doneness.
Add the spices, stir and add in the smoked sausage.