MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN BREASTS
This is a big favorite around our home!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
• 1 cup mayonnaise [for a healthier option, use plain Greek yogurt in place of the mayo.]
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
• 1 teaspoon seasoning salt.
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise [or yogurt if substituting], cheese, and the seasonings.
Spread the mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts.
Place chicken into a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven, 375°, for about 45minutes, or until cooked through. Serve warm!!
Follow me on Pinterest !