LEMON BUTTER BAKED SHRIMP
• 1 Pound raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined.
• 8 Tablespoons butter [1 stic], melted.
• 3 Cloves garlic, minced [my addition].
• 1 Packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning.
• 1 1/2 Lemon, sliced into circles.
• 1 Tablespoons dried parsley leaves.
• 1 Teaspoon black pepper, ground.
How to Make:
-Preheat the oven to 350°F.
-In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×11-inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
-Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
-Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
-Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
-Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
-Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15minutes.
-Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING…
Follow me on Pinterest !