CRESCENT ROLL DANISH
• 1 (8 ounce) package of Cream Cheese
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 cans Crescent Rolls
• 4 (or more) Tablespoon of your favorite fruit preserves
• 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 – 1 cup powdered sugar [depending on how runny you like your glaze]
• 2 – 3 Teaspoon milk [I used about a tablespoon or 2 with about 1 cup of powdered sugar].
-In a small bowl, blend Cream Cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
-Roll out crescent dough, one can at a time, and cut into 4 rectangles. If you have the “seamed” kind, roll it into a flat rectangle before you cut.
-Spread rectangles of dough with about 3 Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.
-Starting at long side, gently roll and twist at the same time until the roll is about 10 inches long. Coil loosely into spirals with seam inside. Seal ends
-There should be an indentation in the middle of the coil, but use your thumb to make it slightly larger and fill with half a tablespoon or so of preserves (we like lots of filling).
-Arrange on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 350°degrees for about 25-30minutes [until deep golden brown].ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !