BEST STEAK MARINADE EVER
• 1/3 cup Soy sauce
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
• 3 tablespoons dried basil
• 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
• 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30seconds until thoroughly mixed. Pour marinade over desired cut of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8hours. Cook meat as desired.
Follow me on Pinterest !