CHEESY NOODLE BAKE
• 2 pounds of hamburger meat.
• 1 [16 ounces] bag of extra wide egg noodles.
• 1 [15 ounces] of ricotta cheese.
• 1 [16 ounces] of sour cream.
• 1 [8 ounces] can of hunts tomato sauce basil, garlic and oregano.
• 1 [15 ounces] can of hunts tomato sauce original flavor.
• 2 cups of shredded sharp cheese.
-In a skillet, cook the hamburger meat and drain it. Add in the sauces and let simmer.
-Cook the noodles according the instructions on the package. In a bowl mix together the sour cream and ricotta cheese.
-Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and combine with the cheese mixture.
-In a 13 × 9 pan, put a bit of the sauce, layer the noodles over, then the meat sauce and repeat the layers.
-Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
In a preheated oven to 375°, bake for 25 to 30minutes.
-Let set a bit before serving.
-Easy, peasy and cheesy! I usually add either mozzarella or parmesan cheese to add extra good taste to these delicious noodles! Give it a try, and let me guys know what you think.