• 1 canister refrigerated pizza crust
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 Pound Zaycon Fresh 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef
• 3 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 cup Fiesta Blend shredded cheese, divided
• 1 tomato, diced, plus additional for top, if desired
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
• Sour cream and taco sauce for serving, if desired
-Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by lining it with parchment.
-Preheat oven to 375° F.
-in a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
-Add the chopped onion and cook until soft, about 3–5minutes.
-Add the Zaycon Fresh 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef and cook until brown.
-Add the Homemade Taco Seasoning and water and mix until well incorporated
-Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5–7minutes.
-Meanwhile, transfer the piece of parchment to your work surface.
-Place the pizza dough on the parchment and roll it so that it measures 10X15 – inches.
-With a pizza cutter, make slices 1 1/2 – inches thick and 3 – inches in along both long sides of the dough.
-Place the ground beef down the center of the dough.
-Cover the beef with 3/4 cup of cheese and then add the diced tomato.
-Beginning at one end of the braid, fold the end up and wrap the first two slices over to secure it.
-Repeat the wrapping with the remaining slices just until the last two.