CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES CASSEROLE
• 2 lbs, of lean ground beef.
• 1/4 Teaspoon, of salt.
• 1/2 Teaspoon, of pepper.
• 1 Teaspoon, of minced garlic.
• 1 [300 ml], can cream of mushroom soup.
• 1 [300 ml], can of cheddar cheese soup.
• 1 [500 g], package of frozen french fries.
• 2 cups, of shredded cheddar cheese.
-Fry and scramble the ground beef then drain off the fat. Season it with salt and pepper then pour both soups and stir until well combined.
-Place the mixture in a 9×13 glass pan and cover with french fries.
-In a preheated oven to 375° bake for 30 minutes.
-Once the fries are crispy, sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for 5 more minutes…
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING…
[Yummy]: Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Follow me on Pinterest !