CARAMEL APPLE DUMP CAKE
• 2 cans of apple pie filling [you can also use cherry, blueberry,…].
• 1 box of yellow cake mix .
• 2 sticks of butter, melted [1 cup.]
• 1/2 cup caramel sauce [like you would put on ice cream.]
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon [optional.]
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans [optional.]
• Whipped cream for garnish [optional.]
-In a greased 9×13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
-You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
-Spread evenly in pan.
-Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
-Top with melted butter and pecans (optional).
-Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
-Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Follow me on Pinterest !