BREAKFAST CASSEROLE SUPREME
• 1/4 cup margarine.
• 1 small sweet onion, chopped.
• 1 small green pepper, chopped.
• 2 – 3 medium tomatoes, chopped.
• 1 [24 ounce] bags frozen hash brown potatoes.
• 12 eggs, beaten.
• 1/2 pound cubed ham or1/2 pound thin sliced ham or1/2 pound cooked crumbled bacon or 1/2 1 pound sausage.
• 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded.
-Melt margarine and place in the bottom of 9 ” by 13 ” baking pan.
-Spread potatoes [still frozen is okay] in bottom of the pan.
-Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes.
-Add salt and pepper to taste.
-Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
Note: At this point you may continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
-Pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
-Bake at 350° degrees for 45minutes.
-Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
-Bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
-Remove from oven and let set for approximately 5minutes.
-Cut into 2.5″-3″ squares and serve with a spatula.
Follow me on Pinterest !