SNICKERS CARAMEL APPLE SALAD
What’s better than a salad? A sweet salad! This Snickers caramel apple salad is just incredible! It’s super easy to make and you will enjoy every bite of it! Check it out.
• 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar.
• 6 apples I used Red Delicious… Granny Smith would also be great.
• 1 [5 ounce] package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare.
• 1/2 cup milk.
• 1 [12 ounce] tub cool whip.
• 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping.
-Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
-Chop up apples and Snickers.
-Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
-Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
-Chill for at least 1hour before serving.