RED LOBSTER SHRIMP SCAMPI
• 1 Pound medium shrimp peeled & deveined.
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
• 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic.
• 1 1/2 Cup Chardonnay white wine.
• 1/2 fresh lemon juice.
• 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning.
• 1/2 Cup softened coconut oil.
• 1 Tablespoon parsley.
• 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese.
-Using a skillet on med-high heat add olive oil and shrimp.
-Cook until tender and reduce heat.
-Remove shrimp and set aside.
-Add garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
-Don’t allow garlic to brown.
-Add white wine and lemon juice.
-Cook until wine is reduced by half.
-Add Italian seasoning.
-Reduce heat to low and add coconut oil.
-Add the shrimp back into the skillet.
-Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
-Add grated Parmesan cheese.
Follow me on Pinterest !