PREACHER CAKE RECIPE
• 1/3 cup apple juice.
• 1/3 cup maple syrup.
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
• 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
• 1 teaspoon salt, divided.
• 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided.
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme.
• 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
• 1 clove garlic, minced.
• 6 bone-in skin on chicken breast halves.
-Preheat oven to 350° degrees. In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, syrup, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil;Cook until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5minutes. Stir in thyme, rosemary and garlic. Remove from the heat; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with remaining salt and pepper. Bake chicken in the preheated oven, uncovered for 30 – 45minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with apple juice/maple mixture.