Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too!
• 1/4 cup butter melted.
• 1 cup packed brown sugar.
• 1 can [20 ounce] pineapple slices in juice, drained, juice reserved.
• 1 jar [6 ounce] maraschino cherries without stems, drained.
• 1 Package Golden cake mix.
• Vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box.
-Heat oven to 350°F . Spray a flute pan generously with cooking spray. melted butter in microwave and pour melted butter in prepared pan, sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter. Cut pineapple slices in 1/2 and arrange evenly around, the butter and brown sugar mixture will hold them in place, place cherry 2 cherries in-between pineapple slices press gently into brown sugar.
-Make your cake batter as directed on the box, and add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 1 1/4 cups substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.ENJOY!♥♥
👇👇😍😍 Join our group we share always amazing 😍😍👇👇
OLD GRANDMA RECIPES (YUMMI RECIPES)