PASTA WITH CHICKEN & SHRIMP
• 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
• 1/2 medium onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon of dried Italian seasoning
• 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon of ground Black pepper
• 1/2 pound of cooked pasta
• 3 tablespoons of chicken stock
• 3 tablespoons of white wine
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of butter
• 1/2 pound of shrimp, peeled and cleaned
• a handful of grape tomatoes and fresh green beans
-Saute chicken in olive oil with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning along with the onion, garlic and bell pepper. Cook until the chicken has cooked through.
-Add white wine and chicken stock and let the liquid reduce by about half. Toss in grape tomatoes, green beans, and shrimp at this point.
-Once the shrimp have cooked through, add in butter to make the sauce extra rich and toss in the pasta. Be sure to coat the pasta with the sauce and serve immediately.
Follow me on Pinterest !