MINI HOT HAM & CHEESE SANDWICHES
• 24 Hawaiian Rolls, Original
• 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham
• 1 package Swiss cheese, 10 or so slices
• 2 sticks butter
• 2 Tablespoons minced onion
• 2 Teaspoons dried mustard
• 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• Celery seed sprinkled over top-optional
-Slice rolls in half lengthwise-and flip the top half off.Top with a layer of ham, a layer of cheese and another layer of ham.
-Put top layer of rolls back on and cut them into individual rolls. Do this with both packages of rolls.
-Place the individual sandwiches into two pans.
-Melt butter in small sauce pan-adding onion, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
-Mix well. Using a large spoon, spoon the mixture evenly over all of the rolls. Sprinkle some celery seed over the tops.
-Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. [I often prepare these ahead and refrigerate over night]
-Bake at 350°covered for about 8minutes and uncovered for 8minutes. Serve warm [also great at room temperature.]
*Great to keep a full pan in fridge, unbaked, and take out a few as needed*
Follow me on Pinterest !