CRESCENT ROLL APPLE DUMPLINGS
• 2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 2 sticks of butter
• 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
• 1 can [12 ounce] 7 Up or Mountain Dew
• 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
-Preheat oven to 350°degrees F.
-Wash the apples, peel & core into 8 equal slices.
-Unwrap the crescent roll & separate the triangles.
-Place one apple slice at the wide end of the triangle & roll up.
-Butter a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
-In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar & vanilla, mix until there are no lumps and pour over the rolls.
-Pour soda [7-Up or Mountain Dew] between rolls but NOT over them and bake for 35 to 45, or until golden brown.
-Serve immediately and they’re Awesome with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Follow me on Pinterest !