COUNTRY GROUND BEEF SKILLET
• 2 Pounds ground beef.
• 4 Medium potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
• 1 Medium onion, chopped.
• 1, 15.5 Ounces can pinto beans, drained.
• 10.5 Ounces can cream of mushroom soup.
• 1 Soup can water.
• 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce.
• 1/2 Teaspoon pepper.
• Salt to taste.
• 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese.
-Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain the grease.
-Add the potatoes, onion, beans, soup, water, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
-Bring to a boil, lower the heat to med.
-low, cover and cook [stirring often] till potatoes are tender.
-Uncover and stir in salt to taste and the cheese until melted.
Follow me on Pinterest !