CARROT POKR CAKE-TOTALLY OVER THE TOP
• The 9 × 13 Carrot Cake recipe of your choice, baked and cooled [I used a box mix].
• 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk.
• 8 ounce Cool Whip.
• 10.6 ounce Cool Whip Vanilla Frosting [Cream Cheese flavor if your store carries it, mine doesn’t.]
• 6 ounce (half a tub) of whipped cream cheese [must be whipped.]
• Approx. 1/2 cup caramel sundae sauce [just pour on as much or as little as you’d like.]
• Approx. 1 cup chopped pecans [sprinkle on as much or as little as you’d like.]
-Leave the cake in the dish it was baked in – this is not a free standing cake.
-Poke approximately 20 – 25 holes, spread evenly, over the top of the cake with the bottom of a wooden spoon. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top, trying to fill the holes as much as possible.
-In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the cool whip, the cool whip frosting, and the whipped cream cheese until smooth. Spread over top of the cake.
-Pour the caramel sauce over top of the cake, and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
-Refrigerate for at least 4hours, really overnight is best.
-Cut into 12 squares to serve [you can cut more, 1/12 is a pretty large piece!).
Follow me on Pinterest !