BUFFALO CHICKEN RANCH BITES
• 1 Cup finely diced cooked chicken breast.
• 4 Ounces fat free cream cheese, softened.
• 1/4 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese.
• 2 Tablespoons hot sauce [I used Frank’s brand].
• 2 Tablespoons fat free ranch dressing.
• 1 Pound frozen bread dough, thawed.
-In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce; set aside.
-Divide the bread dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll the first piece into a 10×4 inch rectangle. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the lower third of the rectangle, leaving a 1/2-inch border along bottom edge. Stretch bottom edge of dough up over filling and press tightly to seal, then roll up as tightly as possible into a log. Cut the log into 1-inch pieces and place on a lined baking pan. Repeat with the remaining dough and chicken mixture. Cover and let rest for 30minutes.
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake 7-10minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and filling is heated through. Serve immediately