BAKED ALASKA MEAT LOAF
• 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
• 2 teaspoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
• 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chives
• 4 servings instant mashed potatoes
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
-Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Spread over meat loaf. 3. Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through.Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
-Peggy’s Skinny Friends