WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE PIE
[A snap to make, with minimum ingredients. This is very good!-Make early so it can chill].
• 1 cup white chocolate chips.
• 2 [8 ounce] packages cream cheese, cut up in small pieces.
• 1 [8 ounce] containers frozen whipped topping, thawed.
• 1 9-inch graham cracker crust.
• 1/3 cup toffee pieces [or other topping of your choice.]
-Melt the chocolate chips slowly in microwave, stirring often until smooth.
-Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
-Fold in whipped topping.
-Pour into crust.
-Cover and chill until set [about 4 – 5hours.]
-Sprinkle with topping.
👇👇😍😍 Join our group we share always amazing 😍😍👇👇