PUMPKIN LASAGNA RECIPE
• 2 Rows golden Oreos.
• 2 Rows pumpkin Oreos or crushed Gingersnaps.
• 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted.
• 8 Ounces PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened.
• 1/2 Cup butter.
• 1 Cup powdered sugar.
• 16 Ounces container cool whip divided, or use whipped cream.
• 2 3.4 Ounces packages of pumpkin instant pudding.
• 3 Cups milk.
• White chocolate bar to make curls with-I use vanilla candy coating.
How to Make:
-Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter.Mix until it is well combined.
-Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
-In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and 1/2 of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Oreo Crust.
-In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens.Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 mis.
-Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
-Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Follow me on Pinterest !