NOT YO MAMAS BANANA PUDDING PAULA DEEN RECIPES
• 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies or 2 bags Vanilla Wafers.
• 6 to 8 bananas, sliced.
• 2 cups milk.
• 1 [5 ounces] box French Vanilla pudding.
• 1 [8 ounces] package cream cheese.
• 1 [14 ounces] can sweetened condensed milk.
• 1 [12 ounces] container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream.
-Line the bottom of a 13 × 9-inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
-In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
-Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
-Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
-Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
-Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
-Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Follow me on Pinterest !