Millionaire Pie is a family top pick. A rich smooth base is stacked with pecans, coconut, pineapple and fruits. You’ll require pretty much 5 minutes to set up this pie and no heating is required!
• 2.5 graham cracker crust.
• 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut.
• 15 oz crushed pineapple, well drained.
• 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained & chopped.
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
• 1 can sweetened Sweetened Condensed Milk.
• 5 tbsp lemon juice.
• 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice.
• 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
-In a vast bowl, join coconut, squashed pineapple, maraschino fruits, pecans, (Eagle Brand) -Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
-Delicately overlay in whipped beating. Fill covering.
-Top with extra whipped fixing and fruits if wanted. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight…
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING…
[Yummy]: Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Follow me on Pinterest !