EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
• 250 grams [about 1 cup] natural peanut butter.
• 2 tablespoons butter, softened.
• 1 ounce cream cheese, softened.
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
• 7 tablespoons [1/4 Cup + 3 Tablespoon] granulated sweetener (I used Lakanto), more or less to taste.
• 1 large egg.
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• 1 tablespoon coconut flour.
-Preheat oven to 350°F.
-Prepare a baking sheet by covering with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
-In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and butter.
-Add about half of the sweetener and mix to combine.
-Add remaining sweetener, coconut flour, egg, baking powder, and salt.
-Mix until dough is well combined.
-Divide dough into ~15 equally sized balls and arrange on your baking sheet about 1 – 2 inches apart.
-Flatten the balls using a fork to form a crosshatch pattern.
-Bake cookies for 18 to 20minutes, or until golden brown. Allow them to cool for ~5 minutes before serving.
Follow me on Pinterest !