This Best Homemade Dinner Rolls recipe turns out to be amazing every time. They are really simple, soft and fluffy, slightly sweet and salty, irresistibly buttery, FOR ME they are the best option FOR A QUICK DINNER.
– A beaten egg.
– 4 Cups all-purpose flour.
– 1 Cup warm water.
– 1/4 Cup sugar
– 1 PKG. Active Dry yeast.
– 3 tablespoons. softened butter.
– 1 teaspoon salt
– STEP 1_In a large mixing bowl, put water and yeast and add sugar, salt, an egg, and 3 tablespoons of butter.
– STEP 2_Beat up to well mixed with the dough hook.
– STEP 3_Stir in 4 cups of all-purpose flour and blend until smooth, don’t sticky, dough forms.
– STEP 4_Put on a blurring board and knead until smooth for 3 minutes. yIn a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it rise roughly in a warm position, approximately 1 hour, or less it depends on your kitchen temperature.
– STEP 5_Switch on a blurred board and punch. Shape 12 rolls and put them alternatively in a greased Pan.
– STEP 6_Allow for about 30 to 35 minutes to rise again. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes at 350°F. ⠀
– STEP 7_Remove them from oven and brush the top with butter.
STAY ALWAYS TUNED FOR MORE EASY RECIPES.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!
👇👇😍😍 Join our group we share always amazing 😍😍👇👇