BACON CRESCENT BITES
• 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
• 1 green onion, thinly sliced
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
-Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and worcestershire.
-Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
-Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
-Spread one generous teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on each triangle.
-Roll up, starting at the shortest side of triangle and rolling to the opposite point.
-Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
-Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15minutes or until golden brown.
-Be careful these little buggers are just over 100 calories each but great for a treat!👨🍳👨🍳ENJOY ENJOY!♥♥
Follow me on Pinterest !